02/22/2018, 5:52:02 am
06 August 2018
30 June 2018
Bridge Protocol recently announced that it was dropping it’s IAM token for the TOLL token with testing commencing at the end of June, 2018. IAM holders will be allowed to
swap their tokens for TOLL at the rate of 1:1. The TOLL is a NEP-5 token that will act as a utility token for the Bridge Protocol ecosystem. It will be used in smart contracts and backend transactions on the platform which is a decentralised, transparent, distributed and open source network that consists of trusted machines and users focused on promoting standards and behaviours while providing functional systems for real-world application and value. This NEO blockchain powered network will provide a platform where users can completely organise and manage their private as well as sentiment data.
Details Of The Token Change:
– IAM token holders were allowed to settle their balances by 12th of June, 2018 (12:00 PM UTC).
– Snapshot on 13th of June, 2018 (12:00 AM UTC).
– TOLL token issued to IAM token holders at the rate of 1:1 on the 14th of June, 2018 (12:00 AM UTC) via airdrop.
Information On The TOLL Team
* CEO: Stephen Hyduchak.
* CTO: Andrew Hyduchak.
* Chief Systems Architect: Sten Tamberg.
* Chief Customer Officer: Fritz Lehman.